Blue Red Ninjas 2 Blue Red Ninjas 2

no sound effects

Hello newgrounds!
I am the judge Osia. May god bless these words:

Comments: No sound effects result in a flash that lacks the attension of its users.

Notes: N/A

Score: 3

It is Broken It is Broken

icon please

That was a very nice flash. Though I would prefer an icon to add in so it doesnt look like every other lame flash on newgrounds. The guitar guy's face loop was annoying. The song wasn't the best I've ever heard either. Thanks for the attempt. Go For Gold!

penguinboi responds:

well i don't exactly how to take that review but yes the face loop was a bit repetitive and some may say annoying but i never thought about changing it, and the song I guess isn't for everyone. Thanks for the review

Ackbar : OMFG The Cheat Ackbar : OMFG The Cheat

its called a preloader

Yes, it is called a preloader. And many with slow connections and people who just like watching the bar move really would adore it! I also find computerized voices very bland. Though I loved the owl, and his voice, the fergie music was tight.

Random - Pokebatlle Random - Pokebatlle

a real battle

Another of the oh so random flashes stuck on Newgrounds.
Now ask yourself...
do we really need another?

I personally gave this a vote of 2

Though i have to say I enjoyed the music, not the hordcore action.
Lets improve this abit... till nextime

Love,
yours truly

What's On TV What's On TV

ha good

i liked the sound and transition betwen channels, very funny.
but som of the news jokes where not funny like more soldiers in iraq dying... thats seriously not cool my friend. though great job. i will keep this.

DarkMatter responds:

I appreciate your review and agree that soldiers dying in Iraq is awful, I was more or less trying to make fun of the news channle and their "ways".

Tribute to SSAF Tribute to SSAF

endless loop

lol the loop kept goin on and on with the music
the stars loving that picture of a wolf
very odd